Kimberly & John
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. Our names are John and Kimberly.
We are ready to adopt a child as our own and hoping to develop a caring and supportive relationship with you. We love spending time with our nieces and nephews and have wanted children since before we were married. Just last year, we decided to welcome a teenage boy from Norway to live with us as our foreign exchange student for the year. Nothing like jumping in and helping raise a teenager! He was great kid, and we were lucky to have him in our home. We shared experiences like camping and road trips all through Oregon, Washington, California, Nevada, Arizona andUtah.We made some great memories, and we are ready to make some more with a child or children of our own.
We tried to get pregnant on our own, but even with medical intervention it wasn’t in the cards for us. Sometimes, no matter how carefully you plan, God has other things in mind. In this case, we felt God wanted us to turn to adoption. We didn’t hesitate, and we have the support of both of our families.
A Little about Kimberly by John:
Kind, caring, fun, and adventurous are the best words I can think of to describe Kimberly. She is constantly thinking about those that are around her. She’s always thinking of special birthday, graduation, anniversary presents and surprises. She does a great job keeping in touch with her friends both near and far. She has an incredible ability to strike up meaningful conversations with anyone at anytime. This ability allows her to make meaningful connections with people instantly. She works as an adult school teacher, and she is able to really connect with her students. I can honestly say that not a day goes by in which she doesn’t make me laugh out loud. She has a great sense of humor and an ability to know just how to make you grin and crack a smile or bust into roaring laughter. In addition, she is always up for trying something new, and we regularly go on exciting adventures.
A Little About John by Kimberly:
John is everything anyone could dream of in a husband. He is patient, loyal, kind, and trustworthy. He is affectionate and loving and can laugh at himself. He is also a great listener as he has to be because I am so chatty! There’s not much he can’t do. He loves welding, working on old cars, and woodworking. He is an industrial engineer by trade, so he can figure out how to make anything we dream up. He works for the railroad, and I am always in awe when he tells me about his work. He was an Eagle Scout and is willing to try almost everything I throw at him. I could brag about him all day! One thing is for sure, I know he is going to make a great father to our child.
- We love our house with 4 bedrooms, 2 and ½ baths, and a big garage
- There is a nursery set up with a woodland creatures theme– foxes, owls, trees, hedgehogs, and raccoons
- The backyard includes a play structure, hopscotch, slide, swings, and a climbing wall that is already set up and used by our nieces and nephews
- There is an outdoor kitchen, covered patio, fire pit, and movie area for family gatherings and BBQ’s
- We have a large workshop where John can make and create just about anything out of wood or metal
- We love our garden and enjoy growing and cooking our own fruits and vegetables that we often share with friends and neighbors
- Education is a top priority
- Both sets of our parents have been married for almost 50 years, so we have great role models
Some fun facts about John and Kimberly:
- John loves ugly old cars – we have a ’31 Model A, ’36 Chevy, and a 50’s ice cream truck
- We love community activities and have started a little free library and we plan on starting a community watch program this summer
- We have 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 fish
- We love decorating the house with car parts including using fenders, headlights, valve covers, old signs, tail lights, stop lights, parking meters and anything old
- We love camping, road trips, and National Parks
- We love going to local markets, festivals and fairs – such as the Medieval Fair, Flea Markets, Car shows, and participating in walk to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, and ALS
- Our favorite foods are Thai and Indian food
- We had a foreign exchange student from Norway that is now a close member of the family
All in all, we are a team. We have a lot of respect for one another and we value each other’s strengths and work on our weaknesses. We are confident that this relationship will become stronger than ever once we become parents and have to face the challenges that parenting brings. We are looking forward to providing a loving environment, diverse experiences, and a happy home. If you think we would be a good fit for your child,then please feel free to contact Little Angel Adoptions at 1-888-281-8948. Thank you for taking the time to get to know us!Please feel free to ask us any questions.
Kimberly & John